FH JOANNEUM password policy
If your new password meets the following criteria, you will be able to use it:
- The password is at least 14 characters in length.
- Do not use common character strings like asdf, jklö, abcd, etc.
- Do not use names, not even followed by character strings (e.g. MaxMustermann123).
- Do not use real words, not even followed by character strings (e.g. Sunrise1234), not even in another language.
- The longer and more complex a password is, the more secure it is. So you do not have to memorize complex character string, just use a complete sentence as a password. Examples: "What did he think?" or "Yesterday it was hot".